Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

[Gerücht] First iPhone Video Recorder Software With Audio

some iPhone software that is supposedly the first to record audio on top of video, at 128kbps sound and 320 x 416 video res.
That makes it good fix for the iPhone's official lack. In 2 months, when official third party software goes live,
will anyone be able to replicate such a feat and access the hardware at such a low level using Apple's SDK?
Will it matter if an iPhone part deux already has the feature? Either way, better now then never.
You can install it via installer.app.

[ mytriniphone ]

iPhone Video Recorder With Audio Recording Support

Independent iPhone hacker/dev DreamCatcher has released updated iPhone Video Recorder to v1.1.6, finally adding support for recording
audio with the video. Naturally I decided to download it and give it a test run, and while at first it was a little wacky,
I ended up with a decent little video clip.

Over all it's not bad, but the first few test runs resulted in some unusual behavior on my iPhone's part.
Oddly enough, it seems to do better when the image quality is set to the default "Better" quality.
Lowering this setting resulted in my iPhone briefly freaking out during recording and restarting, and the resulting videos were unplayable.
That said, higher settings did yield decent results.

The videos encode to .mp4 format, which is handy. They were fairly grainy as well, but that's what you get from a 2 megapixel camera.
Also, just a tip, but I find that the audio is much clearer with the 'Recording volume amplifier' setting boosted higher rather than lower.

What's not so great about this app is that he's asking US$19.95 for a license to register for more than 30 seconds of recording time,
but apparently the ffmpeg that it's based on is open source, so needless to say that some are pretty upset at the price.

If you would like to install the app, just add http://www.iphone-recorder.com/install2 as a source in Installer. app
and find it under 'Multimedia'. You can learn more about the app from iPhoneDevRecorder.com.

[Bild: iphonevideorecorder.jpg]

wunder mich, warum's hier im Forum so wenig hierüber gibt..
Ist eigentlich sehr geil gemacht und zeigt endlich mal, wie gut das iPhone Videos !mit! Sound machen kann.. auch, wenns kostenpflichtig ist. Das nachträgliche Enkodieren ist zwar langsam und braucht eine Internetverbindung (ich nehm mal an der überprüft nochmal, ob man eine registrierte Version hat - eigentlich eine ziemlich doofe Idee im Hinblick darauf, dass sehr viele die das benutzen werden eher mäßig EDGE verwenden), aber die Dateigröße im Verhältnis zur Qualität, find ich echt klasse.

Zumal 'ne alternative zu uShow in meinen Augen auch relativ wichtig ist, weil wirkliche Beweise, dass das kommt/was das können wird gibt's ja nun nicht. Oder seh ich da was falsch? Zwinkern

naja, wollt eig nur mal was dazu sagen.. oder so Biggrin

~Hochelf

tja, ein video app, dass nachträglich kodiert ist für mich nicht akzeptabel.

daher werd ich wohl beim iphone auf video recording verzichten müssen.
denn so wie sich das in den foren liest scheint die rechen-power des iphone ja nicht auszureichen um das video live softwaremäßig zu kodieren. (hardware-encoder ist ja nicht vorhanden)

deshalb find ich das thema noch relativ uninteressant.

Da kann ich reschl nur zustimmen, dass nachträgliche coden, vor allem bei höherer Qualität nervt. Um mal eine kurze Sequenz zu recorden ist es O.K.. Ob sich wirklich viele Leute so etwas kaufen werden, scheint mir fraglich.

glaub nicht das es viele kaufen werden, würd wohl bald bestimmt ne kostenlose version irgendwann auftauchen Zwinkern))

Eben Freeware

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste