Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

ACHTUNG Mobile Me Mail Betrug!

Hab heute eine E-Mail bekommen..

Zitat:Welcome.
Start enjoying MobileMe anywhere—and everywhere. If you haven't set up your computers and devices yet, a few simple steps are all it takes to connect to the online "cloud." Then you can access your email, contacts, and calendars anywhere at any time. You'll also be on your way to sharing your favorite photos with friends and family. Here's all you need to get started:

Set up your Mac
or PC
Set up your iPhone
or iPod touch
Access your
information at me.com
Please review the MobileMe Terms of Service.

We were unable to process your most recent payment. Did you recently change your bank, phone number or credit card?

To ensure that your service is not interrupted, please update your billing information today 9th Aug by clicking here , After a few clicks, just verify the information you entered is correct.

MobileMe is available to persons age 13 and older.
Copyright [Bild: a9.png] 2008 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 303-3DM, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA.
All Rights Reserved / Keep Informed / Privacy Policy / My Info
You are receiving this email from Apple to notify you of service information regarding your MobileMe account.

Nach dem Link anklick, kommt man auf eine Seite mit der URL: http://appartement-maroc.net/billing.store.apple.com/

Also nichts von Apple (http://store.apple.com/)

Wichtig, ist ein billiger Betrüger art!

AUF KEINEN FALL DIE KONTO DATEN EINGEBEN

*edit* so kleines Update, die Clon Seite von Apple gibts auf dieser URL nicht mehr..
Hat anscheinend doch was gebracht dem Apple Support zu schreiben.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Letzter Beitrag von KycoZ
29.09.2011, 11:25
Letzter Beitrag von THZH
06.02.2010, 22:17
Letzter Beitrag von Splashi
18.07.2008, 18:26

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste